Monday, December 23, 2019

UNI VLOG: Essay Writing, Cooking & Life Updates | AD

Please like & subscribe if you enjoyed this video!

This video contains a paid partnership with Vivera! Their products are available at Waitrose, Ocado, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda and Morrisons!

Check out their instagram here: WORKOUTS/GUIDES: Instagram, Depop & Twitter: @gracefituk

MY RECOMMENDATIONS: (includes workout equipment, supplements, clothes etc)

MANAGEMENT/ENQUIRIES: gracefituk@gleamfutures.com

My exercise watch: this video I'm doing a day of uni work from home and I take you through my top essay writing tips and techniques! I also talk about my favourite Vivera meat substitutes!

T-shirt: Spotify: (buy my old clothes for charity!): gracefituk@gleamfutures.com

+

PO Box:

Grace Fit UK

c/o Gleam Futures

60 Charlotte Street

London

W1T 2NU

United Kingdom

+

My Discount Codes:

Bulk Powders: GRACE25 for 25% off everything apart from bundles and offers!

Uber, £15 off: GRACEFITUK

Uber Eats, £3 off: eats-gracefituk

New Horizon Escapes: GRACEESCAPE for 150GBP off! Channel: I use affiliate links! These are links where I get a tiny bit of commission from anything purchased through them (aka. when you click on them and end up buying something) - this is really helpful for my relationship with the brand and gives me a few pennies but doesn't cost any more to the customer. As always, my opinion is always MY honest opinion. Thank you SO much if you use my links!

Get your paper

admin

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
biz.